AlterVizo with pico de gallo sauce
2 packs of AlterVizo
250 g of cherry tomatoes
1 small green Italian pepper
½ an onion
4 sprigs of coriander
Freshly ground black pepper
Chili pepper (optional)
2 ears of cooked corn on the cob
Assorted salad sprouts
Step by step:
1. Wash and chop the tomatoes, wash, deseed and dice the pepper, peel and chop the onion and chili pepper without its seeds.
2. Mix the vegetables, salt them, make a juice with the limes and drizzle it over the sauce.
3. Wash and dry the coriander leaves, chop them and set them aside. Grease and heat a griddle and wash, drain and season the sprouts with salt and oil.
4. Cut the cobs into slices (optional), grease them with olive oil, salt them and grill them for a few minutes.
5. Brown the AlterVizo for 1 minute on each side over a high heat.
6. Serve with the pico de gallo sauce sprinkled with coriander, the green salad and the cobs.
• Pico de gallo is a Mexican sauce which has many variations; add your favourite finely chopped vegetables, e.g. radishes, celery, etc.
• Many recipes specify red onion; we recommend that in the summer you should make them with thinly sliced fresh spring onions or fresh green onions.
• If you don’t have any chilli peppers, use a little hot sauce to add some zip to the sauce. However, if you don’t like or can’t stand spicy food, that’s fine as the recipe is still refreshing and delicious without a zesty touch.
Vegan chorizo with all the flavour and texture of its meat-analogue but a healthier nutritional profile. Elaborated with la Vera paprika which gives a unique and authentic taste.
It’s a source of protein, iron and vitamin B12.
AlterVizo can be useful for different receipes. Check them out below.
|per 100 g
|1234 kJ / 295 kcal
|OF WHICH SATURATED
|OF WHICH SUGARS